The CS50+ Left Side is out of stock! We expect to have more within the next 6 weeks.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified when it is back in stock. Consider trying a CS50+ Right Side or the Companion Hearing Aid, which has the same functionality in a different form factor.
Or call us at (855) 792-0117 to discuss options.
Hearing Aid: The Companion
Price: $449.00Want 2? Buy the Companion Dual Ear Hearing Aid for $735.00
- Free Customizer App for Android, iPhone, Mac or PC
- Presets on the device also provide easy, no smartphone needed adjustment
- Rechargeable battery - no button cell batteries
- Integrated Bluetooth so you can take calls directly or stream music to device
- Directional microphones for optimum performance in noisy conditions
- Environmental profile settings for best sound in different locations
- Flexible fitting for comfort
Extended Care Plan
Companion Hearing Aid (Single Unit) - $60
The Extended Warranty Coverage provides an additional 12 months of coverage as well as expedited processing of warranty and repair. The extended coverage also permits, upon loss of the unit or as a result of customer damage, a one-time replacement of a single unit for a reduced rate of $90, which would be paid only upon customer requesting a replacement product under the terms of this warranty.
Warranty must be purchased at time of product purchase.
Be assured that if you decide to return the product, as offered by our 45-Day Money Back Guarantee, your purchase of the Extended Warranty will also be refunded in full.
Comparison with Other Low-Cost Hearing AidsCompanionEmbrace Hearing
CantoEarGoMD Hearing Aid
AIRNoise Reduction and Feedback SuppressionDirectional Microphones for Noisy EnvironmentRechargeable BatteriesSmartphone programmableVoice PromptsBluetooth Streaming (phone calls and music)
With Remote ($199)
With Remote ($299)Price
$1,980 for 2
$350Total Cost with Bluetooth
“ I just received my Companion today. As soon as it was charged, I tried it out. I could hear things I haven't been able to hear in years! This was without the iPhone app. When I customized it, it was so amazing I was in tears. I also tested it in my worst ear, and could hear. I WILL be buying another. I'm 53 and I've had problems with my ears since childhood, and it has progressively gotten worse. Thank you for this device! ”
– Margie E.
When you first start the Customizer app and connect to your Companion, you will be given the option to personalize or select from 3 presets.
In this screen you are presented with tones to personalize your Companion to your exact hearing needs. The noise level of your surroundings are monitored to make sure that the process is accurate.
If you prefer, you can select from 3 presets rather than personalize.
In this screen, you can select environmental settings to match your needs at the moment. You can select from Everyday, Restaurant, and Entertainment.
Here you have more advanced control over your sound. In addition to the volume, you can adjust the bass, mid and treble ranges separately.
You can choose the language of your voice prompts in this screen. You can also enable or disable A2DP Bluetooth music mode and access the App User Guide.
- Hearing Aid Specs
- Max Gain: 62dB
- Max Output: 126dB SPL
- Complete Spec Sheet
- Digital Audio Processing
- 16 channel compressor
- Feedback cancellation
- 16 channel noise reduction
- Dual microphone directionality (when in Restaurant environment mode and when on phone calls via Bluetooth)
- 3 built-in amplification presets
- Volume control
- Further customization can be done with the free Customizer app
- Free Customizer App
- iPhone 4s or later (iOS 6 or later)
- Android 4.x or later
- Windows PC with Bluetooth 2.1 or later adapter (MS, Blue Soleil, Toshiba, Widcomm stacks supported)
- Mac with OS X 10.6 or later
- Adjustable tube length: 1.4mm of travel
- Bluetooth compatibility: Bluetooth 4.0, HFP1.6, A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.5
- Voice Prompts: Environment Mode Name (Everyday, Restaurant, Entertainment), Volume Up, Volume Down, Connected, Connection Lost, Power Off
- Voice Prompt Languages: English, Spanish, French, Hindi
- Battery type: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 18 hours per charge
- Box Contents
- Companion Hearing Aid
- Charger kit: AC adapter and micro USB cable
- 3 different sized ear tips: small (attached to Companion), medium, and large
- Ear tip cleaning tool
- Zippered carrying case
- User Guide
Important Notice - Waiver to medical evaluation requirements
By ordering this item, I am certifying that:
- I am at least 18 years old
- I have had the opportunity to review the User Guide from the product page and know that I can speak to a Customer Service Representative live by calling the toll-free number (855) 792-0117.
- I have been advised by Sound World Solutions that the Food and Drug Administration has determined that my best health interest would be served if I had a medical evaluation by a licensed physician (preferably a physician who specializes in diseases of the ear) before purchasing a hearing aid.
- I do not wish to obtain a medical evaluation before purchasing a hearing aid.
If you agree to the above terms and conditions and wish to continue with your order, click I Agree. To close this window without ordering the selected item, click Cancel.
Orders are processed during regular business hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST. Orders with standard shipping typically take 2 business days to process for shipment. Expedited orders are typically processed the same day if received by 3:00pm CST.
If you experience any problems with your Sound World Solutions product, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page. If you are unable to resolve the issue, please contact our customer support team between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Central time toll-free in the U.S. at (855) 792-0117. Outside the US, call +1-847-939-6101 for customer service or technical support.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.